a blog by emily alix

a blog by emily alix

Saturday, February 5, 2011

post #1

Hello! My name is Emily and I am just learning how to blog. I absolutely love to scour flea markets for goodies and to go antique shopping. This usually surprises a lot of people, because girls my age are usually into much different things. In my free time I LOVE to go shopping for inexpensive vintage housewares---usually for the kitchen. I love vintage Pyrex, Fiesta, glassware, restaurant ware, etc...

I want to share my passion with others who love thrifty vintage shopping as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Emily, I'm Holly! Welcome to blogging!

    I just love that some of you younger girls are loving vintage kitchen things! Most of us older girls love it because it reminds us of our moms and grandmoms.

    I'm going to work my way back up through your blog now. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :)