a blog by emily alix

a blog by emily alix

Sunday, February 6, 2011

...a bit more...

Hello! I would like to elaborate a bit more about myself. I am a 23-year-old student/veterinary assistant. I am on my way to pursuing a career as a registered nurse. I still live at home with my parents. Since I am still in school, I am not really in a place in my life where I would be able to be on my own yet. I love to go shopping for items that I will one day need, so hopefully, when I am able to move out on my own, my place will already feel like a home! Vintage shopping is also something that my mom and I can do together, so that makes the whole experience all the more enjoyable.

I went to an area flea market today and found some great finds! I found a vintage Pyrex loaf pan in my favorite pattern, "spring blossom green." I also found a vintage fiesta yellow tumbler and a light green bread and butter plate. These are the types of items that I usually look for when I shop.


I am going to be posting pictures up of items as I find them, but also items that I have already added to my collection. I have only been collecting for about one year, so I am still a new collector. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :)