a blog by emily alix

a blog by emily alix

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm back! :)

I know it's been awhile...but this is the start of a lot more blogging. :) I have been really busy lately.....I just got married and was lucky enough to spend 11 days with my wonderful husband before he had to return to California. I know this is not thrifty vintage kitchen related, but I really wanted to share some photos of the most special day of my life....










I was pretty sad after I dropped him off at the airport, so --- of course! --- I went vintage shopping!!!! I found some good buys --- pictures to follow soon...

~~~~

Getting married has made me really start thinking about things like buying a house, etc. I have been thinking for awhile about my perfect kitchen and what I want it to look like. Here are two that I LOVE that I found online:





Thanks for looking! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratza! Lovely bride and dashing groom!

    I love both kitchens you posted and would probably mix and match them up! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I wondered where you disappeared to. I love those kitchens too, they are both really charming! You were a beautiful bride-great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on a 4th of July roundup and just had to pin it. I hope you’ll share your best post of the week on my Friday Flash Blog Linky Party going on ALL weekend at The Jenny Evolution.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow military spouse, I'd want to know about this before I did it in front of someone important. You aren't supposed to use the flag as a decoration, it's in the flag code. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very descriptive article, I loved that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :)