a blog by emily alix

a blog by emily alix

Sunday, January 15, 2012

This week's new goodies.

Here are this week's new finds!!!!!! :)


Here is my (new to me) aqua vintage Pyrex bowl and vintage Pyrex snowflake casserole; both were $8 each. I absolutely love this color and had to buy them.


I found these cute little retro gloves for $3. I really have no idea why I bought them, besides the fact that they were so cute and colorful. I think that they will be cute hanging on a Christmas tree or a garland. I bought this bottlebrush wreath because it was on sale for $2, although it is a reproduction of an old ornament. Finally, I bought this cute little red drawer to put Christmas cards in for next year. I love it!


These plates are not vintage, but I just received them as an early birthday gift. They came from Italy (my Aunt is an artist and goes there occasionally to paint) and the company is called Vietri. I love how colorful they are.

Thanks for looking. :)

4 comments:

  1. I just love the shape of those rectangular Space Saver Pyrex casserole dishes! I hope you come across a lid sometime! Love that bright red drawer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! We love that little red drawer also, that will be super cute with Christmas cards displayed in it :)! That snowflake pyrex pattern is one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :)