a blog by emily alix

a blog by emily alix

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thrift Store Find

Woo-hoo! I am pretty excited about my find this week. My mother and I went vintage hunting earlier this week. We were looking for Pyrex or Le Creuset (which we sadly did not see), but we did find this:


Gorgeous! And it was only $30! The thrift store is for a good cause, so it was basically like donating $30 and getting a fabulous quilt in return. It is a bit dirty and the edge is discolored, but it has absolutley no rips and the colors are fantastic.


Love.

I found this old camera box a few weeks ago and forgot to blog about it (since it's not vintage kitchen...lol), but I thought it was super cool and it was only $10. I think it looks awesome on my bookshelf. It's a nice vintage touch I think.



Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :)