a blog by emily alix

a blog by emily alix

Monday, August 15, 2011

vintage and new {and new to me}


I just thought this picture was cool. Two of my favorite things. Coca-Cola and Fiesta shakers. :)


I bought this pitcher for $6.50 and the fridgie was also $6.50. See how the pitcher has the "spring blossom green" pattern??? Love that.



A dear friend gave me this vintage Pyrex casserole dish as a wedding present. It is the first piece I have in this pattern! Soo pretty! I bought the salt and pepper shakers for $6 and the tea towel for $1.50.


My husband made me this cute trivet from wine corks and a vintage tray. The corks are from a winery we visited on our honeymoon. He's awesome. :)



I just love salt and pepper shakers!!!

Thanks for looking. :)

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :)