a blog by emily alix

a blog by emily alix

Friday, April 29, 2011

Liberty Antiques Festival, NC

Hello! I hope everyone has had a great week! Today was the first day of the Liberty Antiques Festival in Liberty, North Carolina and I had a blast! The Liberty Antiques Festival happens twice a year and features over 400 dealers, from more than 25 states, on a hundred acre farm. It was my first time going and it was amazing! I wanted to share some pictures...

SO many antiques! :)

Gorgeous!

Inspecting a piece of Pyrex...

A beautiful table of vintage Fiesta

Just one of the many tables of vintage Pyrex...

Me and my mom were VERY happy!!! :)

Bought these for $5!

Finally bought a set of Pyrex primary color nesting bowls.....and for $15!!!

Thanks for looking!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a FUN time! You got a GREAT deal on the primary set!! Glad to see you back in blog land-missed seeing your posts! My heart started beating little faster when I saw the table of Fiesta-thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :)