a blog by emily alix

a blog by emily alix

Saturday, March 19, 2011

best Pyrex find yet...

I found an excellent buy this week on a unique piece of Pyrex......
I found the lid in an antique booth for $3, then found the bottom in a different booth for $6.

I hope everyone is finding some great things! I love shopping this time of year when yard sale season and thrift stores are in full swing from all of the Spring cleaning. I found a lot of neat things this morning....will be posting pictures tomorrow! :) Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Blue and green were my mom's clors- even down to her Christmas lights! I would have bought this piece just for that! I had a childhood void of Pink so I collect a lot of pink dishes but I love the dishes my mom had too. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you! :)